As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Appian Developer on a permanent basis in Poland.
Required Skills and Experince.
- Experience in Designing, implementing applications in several technologies.
- Working or theoretical knowledge about databases (that is PostgreSQL, MySQL, oracle, neo4j, mongodb), application servers (i.e. tomcat, jetty), HTML5, Java Script framework, microservices and J2EE technologies.
- Theoretical knowledge or Experience in component-based UI development (react, angular)
- Excellent experience in Agile/Lean methodologies, Appian, Java, SQL, Git, GitLab, GitHub, OpenShift.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Build automated deployments of applications and system configurations.
- Experience in process automation using Appian.
- Must have the ability to research, analyze and Development of microservices for banking services.
- SOA Concepts (REST-SOAP Consumption and Web Exposure).
- Knowledge of some additional BPM tool (or case), ideally Salesforce.
- Knowledge in automated tests.
- Nice to have experience and knowledge in any of the following Cloud AWS / Azure, NoSQL(neo4j), Vue, Node.js, Jenkins.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂