I am currently looking for a Appian Developer to join my client’s team in Warsaw, Poland on a Permanent basis.
About the Role
- Provide and communicate complex technology solutions across different audiences including technical, managerial, business executives and/or vendors.
- Contribute to driving architecture strategy to keep it aligned with industry advancement and new technologies.
- Develop and communicate business cases to management
- Produce detailed technical design to accomplish client requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical resources to develop overall implementation strategy and drive the solution, customization, and integration efforts.
- Collaborate with the technical development team to produce technical specifications for development and systems integration requirements.
- Provide current best practices and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the technical specification document.
- Participate in performing Proof of Concept (POC) for various upcoming technologies to fit in business requirement.
- 2 years of working experience on Appian (Working Experience with Open-Source BPM Tools like Pega, Camunda, Flowable, IBM BPM could be suitable in case there is no experience in Appian).
- Design, Develop and Test BPM Processes in Appian.
- in Agile teams.
- Write fully automated tests (e.g., unit-, functional-, non-functional- and integration testing).
- Experience within the field of BPM, & experience of application development and architectural experience using Appian Platform.
- Should have experience in Appian 20.x and above .
- Strong experience in design patterns and transaction management, with a focus on Appian patterns and Appian integrations.
- Good application background in n-tier and load balance environment.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies including LDAP, Active Directory, and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Experience within the field of BPM, J2EE, Java programming, SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems and Messaging.
- Experience with API driven architecture and Microservices.
- Development experience of SOAP and Restful Web Services, XML and JSON.
- Knowledge of development and build framework such as Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Maven and Struts.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂