Hours per week: 40 hours
Location: Amsterdam-Basisweg, Netherlands
Duration of assignment: 6-12 months (+extentions)
I am looking for a person who has:
- at least a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a role as application manager or a similar role within the Asset Management industry;
- knowledge of order management (OMX) and execution management (EMSX and TSOX) systems;
- strong knowledge and expertise on Bloomberg AIM, Compliance Manager, B-pipe and back end systems (e.g. GNET / TSIP);
- strong organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure and to successfully manage multiple tasks;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch is a plus) in order to interact with the business;
- the ability to train users and managing documentations; the ability to liaise with different departments, such as Compliance, Trading, Portfolio Managers, Operations and all levels of management as well as with the system vendor;
- knowledge of Windows server 2016 / 2019;
- the ability to articulate problems with a mind-set of simplifying and automating;
- a relevant work experience within an Agile environment, you know the SAFe® framework.
- are a team player with a positive attitude
- are able to work independently;
- are results oriented with personal accountability.
I have limited interview slots available, don’t miss your chance, APPLY NOW!
Job Duration: 6-12 Months