One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Asset Management Servicer to join their team in Sweden
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
What you will do:
- Asset Management/Stock Management /Procurement
- Asset provisioning and Tracking like Computer Assets/Mobile/Virtual Desktop/Workstations
- Oversee the Other EUC Activities as applicable (Application Packaging, OS Build, Software Distribution)
- Customer Relationship Management
- SLA/OLA Management for all Asset Management Deliverables and its reporting
- Regular reviews with Customer and internal teams/vendors as applicable
- Work with other members of the global management team in Desktop Support and Service Desk to enhance the delivery globally.
- Extensive knowledge on ITSM Tool Set (ServiceNow)
- Provide leadership to the EUC Team including coaching as required
- Reporting and MIS
- Oversee Projects
- OEM Vendor Relationship Management
What you need:
- 7-9 years EUC/FSO experience, with at least 3 years in a management role leading a team
- Minimum 2 Years working in Hardware Asset Management Role
- Strong Analytical and Data Analysis Skills using Microsoft excel (pivot tables/vlookups etc..) and other reporting tools
- Exposure to Finance i.e Budget Control, Project Pricing Proposals.
- ITIL professional will be preferred
- Good knowledge on ITSM tool Sets, AMDB/CMDB configurations and implementation
- Ideal candidate would have project management experience (desktop deployment, migration projects, Asset Refresh activities)
- Ideal candidate would be expected to have a 4 years’ experience of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management in a corporate environment
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!