AWS Architect for a long term opportunity based in Munich, Germany location.
- Cloud AWS: Advanced Development on AWS, Professional AWS Solution Architect and Advanced DevOps Engineering (certified)
- Knowledge in handling the important tools of a CI/CD pipeline: e.g. git, Junit, gitlab CI, Artifactory, Jenkins
- Experience in process automation and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Cloud Formation or Terraform)
- Many years of Java experience - knowledge of Java MicroService architecture +++ Spring Boot, JQ, Python
- Experience with monitoring / setup of monitoring stack - ELK, Kibana, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, AWS ELB
- Experience with configuration tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Experience with AWS Lambda, Step Functions, Databases
- Knowledge of build management tools like Ant, Maven, npm, or Gradle
Shortlisting immediately interviews this week!