AWS DevOps Engineer – Cologne, Germany
AWS DevOps Engineer – We are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join one of Europe’s largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6+ months contract in Cologne.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Should be a Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- Experience with AWS infrastructure like VPC, Route53, ELB, S3, IAM, SNS, RDS, EC2, Cloudwatch, lambda, Cloudfront, Cloudtrail, ECR, CloudFormation, CodePipeline
- Hands-on experience in working with and managing Linux machines
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft AD, ADFS
- Hands-on experience with SAML SSO
- Networking knowledge of subnet, gateway, and DNS
- Experience with one of the Infrastructure as Code languages like Terraform or Ansible
- Experience containerization via Docker or OpenShift and orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Teamcity or Jenkins and code repositories like BitBucket or Git
- Experience in implementation, configuration, and customization of Identity and Access Management systems.
- Should be open and quick to learn new technologies without external help
- Functions well in large-scale, complex, cross-functional / platform environment
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment – Interviews taking place soon.