One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Azure Data Architect to join their team in Leeds, UK.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Experience working in full life cycle of data architecture projects i.e discover, design, development and implementation- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction
- Oversee migration of data from legacy systems to Azure platform and recommend solutions
- Identify and document patterns in data relationships from different systems, working with large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the data warehousing discipline, including data lakes, data mapping, data mining, dependencies, structured and unstructured data, SQL and ETL
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams and other project members
- Experience in Retail domain
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
Please send me your CV immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.