Azure Devops Engineer/Developer
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Azure Devops Engineer/Developer to join their team in London United Kingdom on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience
- Hands on experience on DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Nexus, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure and related technologies
- Must have done coding using DevOps tools and should have done implementation for CI/CD pipeline, Test automation, infrastructure/monitoring automation and cloud imple-mentation
- Prior experience of Agile-scrum ways of working is desired.
- Should have managed team in past and should be able to communicate customer directly
- This role is techno-functional role in which this person will work closely with team on defin-ing, solutioning and implementing DevOps initiatives.
- Person is expected to conduct scrum ceremonies such as Sprint planning etc. for the team
- Should have business acumen and must be able to articulate business impact of imple-menting any DevOps feature
- sign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guid-ance for work completion.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.