Back-end Engineering Manager
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Back-end Engineering Manager to join their team in Netherlands on a Permanent basis.
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will be in charge of the Milibris/Blendle backend by managing the backend team, implementing our roadmap and making sure our architecture remains scalable, performant and easy to maintain.
- You will be the guardian of the architecture and our best practices, pull requests, code re-views, code coverage, automated tests, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- You will be part of a fast growing R&D team composed of 55 experienced mobile, front-end, back-end, Data and QA Engineers. The technical team is at the center of our strategy and the cornerstone of our success, working on a day-to-day basis with all the other teams.
- You will coordinate all the topics the team is currently working on and give the team precise and achievable although ambitious objectives.
- Experienced in large-scale architectures, in Python & Golang, you have a very good working knowledge of Google Cloud Platform environment as well as tools like Github, Sentry, Ku-bernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, and other productivity tools. Knowledge of AWS, Azure is a plus as well as dotnet5/6, Ruby, Kafka, SQL Server, Docker.
- You have both international experience and experience of distributed teams.
- Knowledge of digital publishing is a plus.
- You will oversee the technological documentation of the backend and cloud infrastructure.
- You have several years of experience as Engineering Manager.
- Have experience with Agile method and it’s set of practices have no secret for you.
- You master the management, the technology and the methods to develop a product and an application from the code to the production (documentation, versioning, builds, tests, integration, deployment)
- You have strong knowledge in Architecture, Cloud with GCP, Python, Go, Ruby, Kuber-netes and APIs
- You speak English and Dutch.
- Have knowledge in dotnet, docker, AWS, SQL
- Have experience in digital publishing and as well scalable international systems.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.