As a preferred supplier to one of our biggest Banking and Finance organizations, I am seeking a Back-end Developer in Amsterdam, Netherlands on a Hybrid working mode once/twice a week.
About the job
- My client strive to be a personal bank in a digital age. Within their Mobile and Internet de-partment they work every day on this strategy.
- They strive that their customers can work fully digital, on their computer and phone.
- On a daily basis you work together, inside and outside your team, with frontend and backend developers, designers and product owners.
- You are a confident problem solver.
- You are an experienced professional but also open minded in learning new technologies and learn from your peers and best practices.
- Java 8 or higher.
- Devops Experience is must.
- Proven knowledge of Testing frameworks ( junit and Jmeter, etc).
- Experience on Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Experience in Object oriented concept.
- Experience in Design patterns .
- Experience with Service oriented or microservices architecture and Rest services
- CI/CD Tooling (Gitlab, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Fortify etc.).
- Knowledge of coding standards and principles ex: SOLID principle, Clean code, etc.
- Familiar with Agile concept and Scrum.
- Cloud/Azure knowledge nice to have.
- It is an asset if you have worked before in ad DevOps team.
My Client Offers
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally.
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness.
- A salary ranging from €4960.- to €6959 per month based on a 40-hour work week.
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe bene-fits.
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year.
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function.
- A solid pension plan.
- My Client offer a hybrid working environment. This offers you the flexibility to decide when and where you can work. Of course, they offer the right resources for you to setup you home office, like a desk and ergonomic chair.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂