One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team in Poland (Krakow). This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience implementing Agile methodologies; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- Preferred experience within large sized Agile implementations
- Proven expertise in defining Epics, Features, User stories and PBI’s
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!