One of my market leading client is urgently looking for Business Analyst to join their team in London, United Kingdom Permanently.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Experience of working in AFC (Anti-Financial Crime) domain, specifically adept in optimising operational business processes
- Experience of working in an agile environment, practicing Scrum, Kanban, XP or SAFe
- Ability to acquire deep business, functional, non-functional and technical knowledge in the product area, and communicate to business and engineering stakeholders
- Ability to write feature acceptance criteria and define MVP for products
- Create user stories in INVEST format and help development team define and refine the ac-ceptance criteria
- Drive end to end lifecycle of objectives – from elicitation to adoption by users
- Own Team Backlog – refinement and prioritization of stories and features
- Technology Awareness – understanding development lifecycle, Quality Assurance and en-gineering best practices.
My Client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Direct communication.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.