Business Analyst (UAM SAMS)
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Business Analyst (UAM SAMS) to join their team in Krakow, Poland. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Expert in Clearing, Settlement, Confirmations
- Experience in securities operations of capital markets.
- Experience in Collateral Management, Payments, and Corporate Actions
- Hands on experience of driving a feature T-shape based team from requirement gathering till deploying to production and managing, feature in production. Taking end to end accountability.
- Hands on experience on Agile ceremonies and driving the team in agile way of working and acting as the custodian of the epic or feature that needs to be delivered.
- Requirement gathering and preparation of functional specification documents
- Experience in digitization of processes involving AI and RPA preferable
- Ability to standardize and improve processes related to STP in post trade processes.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.