Business Analyst (Pharma experience)
Business Analyst urgently needed for a long term opportunity in Welywn, UK
- Has domain knowledge of the pharmaceutical, Pharma Development or Life Science industry, or from a consulting firm
- Has extensive experience with large projects (>1M projects, large number of stakeholders, multi locations/global footprint, complex enterprise solutions)
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills
- Always demonstrates Leadership in his/her assignments, is able to engage a team towards ambitious goals
- Leads business analysis activities in multiple projects/programs: fully accountable for BA approach and plan, BA deliverables, lead BAs (1-5 within the team), influence Project Mgmt, make decision on behalf of business
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required as a BA (i.e., active listening, challenging the status quo, ability to communicate complex information, issues, and potential solutions to stakeholders)
- Has excellent knowledge & experience with BA practices
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Has experience working in agile environments and exhibits a mindset in the approach to: ○ Enable a diverse group of partners to speak with a single voice ○ Ensure the right information is available to the development team in the right level of detail at the right time so that the product can be developed.
Shortlisting immediately interviews this week!