My client is looking for Cloud Application Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Cloud Application Architect
Location: London, UK (REMOTE)
Salary: £75K per annum
- Hands on programming skills in any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, .NET, Go or Scala
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good experience with Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in architecting, designing and programming applications in public or private Cloud environment
- Experience with designing and building application using Container and serverless technologies
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based systems
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
Experience in designing & implementing solution in mentioned areas:
Automation, Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), IT Infrastructure consolidation & migration, IT Security, Virtualization, Messaging & collaboration, Disaster Recovery, Security, Designing large and Complex distributed infrastructure.
- Architecting and Building highly scalable, cloud native applications on Cloud platform utilizing core developer services like APIGateway, Lambda/OpenWhisk/AzureFunction, SQS/RabbitMQ/MQLite, Dynamo/Cassandra , ECS/Kubernetes to name a few
- Understand and use latest technology trends such as serverless, containers, micro services etc.
- Migrating monolithic applications to micro services architectures
- Advising and implementing Cloud Native app development best practices such as 12factor app
- Working as application development specialist alongside the infrastructure architects.
- Use Agile software development and DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment.
- Certifications on AWS/Azure/GCP or any other cloud
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration or refer someone if this is not for you
Job Skill: .Net, APIGateway, Cloud Application, Dynamo/Cassandra, ECS/Kubernetes, Go or Scala, Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, Java, Lambda/OpenWhisk/AzureFunction, Node.js, PaaS, python, Ruby, SaaS, SQS/RabbitMQ/MQLite