One of my market leading clients in Amstelveen, Netherlands is urgently seeking a Cloud Developer! The winning candidate will be working with a prominent Dutch government agency. Hybrid mode of working (50:50)!
Location: Amstelveeen, Netherlands
Contract: 5 Months+
Language Requirements: Dutch
The Infrastructure department is organized in several domains, namely Networks, Workplaces and KA and Identity & Access Management, IT Service Operations, IaaS and Cloud hosting.
The Cloud hosting domain is concerned with, among other things, developing and managing the basic facilities for cloud hosting, with the primary focus on Microsoft Azure. In addition, the domain is responsible for various infrastructure platform services, including Kubernetes and IoT/Edge.
We are looking for an experienced cloud DevOps engineer for the cloud hosting domain. This engineer loves to develop functionality as code. This person also thinks critically about how operational tasks are performed and can be automated away. The engineer works closely with six other developers, the Scrum Master and the Product Owner Cloud Infrastructure.
* Writing code for developing functionality in the cloud
* Think along about improving the code, the pipeline and the functionality offered (for example: the Virtual data center)
* Giving demos on developed functionality
* Running operations services, where incidents are resolved from the environment
* HBO / WO work and thinking level;
* Certification on (public) cloud technologies and services, such as AZ-400, Certified Kubernetes Administrator.
* You have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience working in Cloud DevOps team or application development team.
* You have at least 5 years of demonstrable experience working in the Public Cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure.
* You have demonstrable experience writing code in Terraform.
* You preferably have experience writing code in Powershell and/or Python.
* Technically skilled in one or more of the following areas:
Cloud native application development
Networking (firewalling, load balancing, routing)
Gazelle Global Consulting
Job Reference: CR/066569
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 5 Months +
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT