One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Cloud Program Manager to join their team in Denmark.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must lead project teams and manage activities associated with projects that are typically cross-department or organizational entity-wide in scope. Projects tend to be complex and technical in nature and may last six months to more than one year in duration
- Must work with the cross functional teams to identify, articulate, and manage project risks and issues
- Must drive project issues through to resolution using the methodology established in the organization and effectively manage and control project changes
- Must proactively manage and direct on-site IT staff including consultants and external vendors
- Create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure, Upgrades, Application dependencies, Cloud platforms, Data Center solutions and migration experience
- Prior experience in delivering projects using Scrum/ Agile methodologies
- Certifications: PMP, PMI, Prince, ITIL, SCM, Agile
- Cloud Technology Certification (Azure/ AWS/ Google) is added advantage
- Experience with project estimating, scheduling/planning and tracking methods
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project (MPP) and other tools like Jira etc
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately