One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a CISCO ACI Network Engineer (Italian Speaker) to join their team remotely in Krakow Poland.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Works with customers along with appropriate internal and external resources (e.g. Cisco account teams, partners) on the strategy/deployment/optimization of Cisco services and solutions
- Jointly creates and review project deliverables e.g. Design recommendations, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Implementation/Change Management Plans
- Acts as an initial focal point for problem resolution for assigned customer engagements. Provides support for proper and quick resolution of customer problems across an appropriate range of technologies.
- Experience in designing, deploying & supporting Networking or Data Center solutions (ideally from Cisco); Good Understanding of networking protocols and technologies (MPLS, OSPF, BGP,STP, VLANs, EtherChannel, VPC, QoS, etc.) ; Hands-on experience using Cisco Nexus devices; Experience with VXLAN/EVPN; Good Knowledge of Cisco ACI (ideally including Multi-Site scenarios); Good understanding of Data Center concepts and architectures
My Client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and project
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your resume immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.