One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an CPQ Solution Architect to join their team in Switzerland or Germany. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Design, develop, and maintain secure, scalable integrated technical solutions in SFDC CPQ environment.
- Create and collaborate on the solution and technical design artifacts, and present and participate in cross-functional review sessions.
- Evaluate needs vs wants; and communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs to Business Applications team members as well as business stakeholders.
- Display expertise in CPQ functionality and features, through all interactions on Business Applications projects.
- Provide technical support for new projects, enhancements, and bug fixes related to solutions being delivered on the CPQ platform.
- Partner with Commercial Excellence team to analyze business processes to develop best practices, identify gaps and critical metrics, and drive tool set across all businesses.
- Evaluate existing code and develop plans to reduce technical debt over time and establish a technology roadmap with system architects.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers and team members to obtain requirements, develop solution design, manage UATs, and post-go-live activities.
- Establish best practices and standards for well-designed, testable, efficient code with high quality.
- Manage test plans for system upgrades, enhancements, and regression testing. Support automated test plans when/where practical.
- Administration of CPQ system, to include user setups, Data source and Datamart setups and maintenance and workflow design/updates.
- 10+ years of SFDC CPQ development/administration experience
- Minimum 10X Certified, with atleast 2 Architect certifications
- Experience with CRM systems – functionality and features
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Experience designing test plans, performing unit testing, and writing test classes to ensure proper code coverage
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!