My client is looking for Customer Service Manager and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Location : Cardiff/ UK ( Onsite role)
Job : Contract (6-12months)
Inside IR 35
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) works as an interface between Customers within the assigned Tata Steel Business area and GIS Service Delivery, with the primary goal of ensuring Customer Satisfaction for the operational services (“run”), whilst balancing the needs (or desires) of the business against what GIS can actually deliver.
To achieve this goal, the CSM should be seen to exhibit the following characteristics;
- Proactively serve as a “trusted advisor,” and function as a key point of contact for key Customers within the assigned Tata Steel Business area.
- Represent the GIS Service Delivery organisation to the Tata Steel Business by promoting the GIS Service Delivery vision, value, services, and capabilities.
- Think systemically across vendors, process and technology boundaries
- Act as advocates on behalf of the assigned Tata Steel Business customers to ensure GIS services meet their business priorities and needs.
- Good understanding of IT Service Operation/Delivery and Development capabilities.
- Good understanding of IT Service Management practices, IT Organizational roles and responsibilities.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills to achieve desired results.
- Business Acumen and Understanding of the business area.
- Strong analytical (report driven) competency
Job Duration: 6-12 months