One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a CyberArk Admin to join their team in The Netherlands.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you need:
- Implementation of Privileged Identity Management solutions for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Worked on building teams from scratch for implementation and operations and has a fair understanding of resourcing, planning, etc.
- Good understanding of CyberArk Components, its architecture and has hands-on experience in complex implementations
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Open to travel as and when required for deployment at customer sites
- Experience in development and implementation of CyberArk, Privileged Identity Management Solution.
- Experience in using database client tools.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Experience of any other privileged identity manager product- IBM PIM, NetIQ PIM etc.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately