I am currently looking for a Data Consultant who speaks Dutch or French to join my client’s team in Brussel, Belgium on a Permanent basis.
About the role
- Your expertise must be in data led transformations in large organizations.
- You must be able to set up appropriate data governance and data management processes and a future-proof design of information.
- You must be able to build a bridge between the business and data specialists such as data scientists.
- You must fit various puzzle pieces into a bigger picture, so that the organization can achieve its objectives.
- You should not be afraid to give solicited (and unsolicited) advice to the stakeholders.
- you must actively contribute to marketing and commerce aimed at strengthening our position in various sectors.
- You must be able to demonstrate ease at building relationships within the customer environment and mine opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Must have setup data driven marketing for CMO organizations.
- Must Understand the integrities of setting up customer 360.
- Possess experience with audience-based marketing, including the ability to ingest, lead, and distribute first party customer segments. Customer Data Platform (CDP) experience a plus.
- Familiarity with APIs with ability to demonstrate how to send data to and receive data from Platform in real-time.
- Ability to query data using SQL, tell stories about why you’re querying the data and what insights you can derive from the data.
- Ability to visualize data sets in tools like Tableau, Power BI, and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge about Machine Learning with ability to discuss modeling capabilities in a way that both data scientists and marketers will appreciate
- Conversant in an enterprise product, solution, and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills to the required. marketing platform (like Adobe, Salesforce, Google, etc.).
- Knowledgeable in software coding practices including agile development.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including per-formance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂