One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Data Domain Architect to join their team in The UK (Newbury)
This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Working closely with key business & IT stakeholders, business analysts, Service Designers, E2E Solution Architects and other team members to understand and help define/elaborate requirements.
- Acting as a conduit between Enterprise / Solution Architects and Development teams, ensuring effective translation of high level design and adherence to architectural and design standards/principles. Collaborating with architecture, infrastructure, secure by design & privacy compliance and external partners to ensure alignment on design is achieved.
- Driving the definition of best practice and standards within the design and development teams. Responsible for reviewing requirements, functional specifications, architectural designs and test strategies to ensure members of the team are adhering to agreed standards. This should include identifying repeating issues and mitigation strategies (feeding into appropriate reviews).
- Providing quantified delivery estimates for assigned changes & projects. This will include challenging estimates provided by external development partners. Managing demand as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Flexible for travelling within UK and for international travel.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in solution design with 10+ years of overall experience in IT.
- Strong knowledge on Data Architecture, Data Modelling and defining Data Strategies for the organization.
- Strong experience on enterprise architecture modelling tool
- Experience in a designing/ architecting solution in complex (i.e. multi-project, multi-system) environments and aligned to multiple delivery methodologies (e.g. Waterfall and Agile).
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Experience in management and/or team leadership for solution designers
- Experience in solution design and implementation in the relevant technology area. Telecom Solution Design experience in one or more following domains is mandatory:
1. Data – Data Modelling, Data Architecture, and definition of Data Strategies.
2. Mobility / GSM services – Voice / Data / Messaging
3. Digital products based on artificial / cognitive intelligence
4. Cloud Solution – GCP / AWS / Azure based applications
5. MPLS / Ethernet / IP Voice / Hosted Voice Solutions
My client offers:
Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
Further development and professional advancement
Friendly and international working environment
Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!