One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in London,United Kingdom Permanently.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Strong programming experience with Redshift/SQL, Plsql Procedures and Functions.
- Strong hands on programming experience with pySpark / Python / Boto3 including Python Frameworks, libraries according to python best practices.
- Development experience in AWS services mainly on Lambda and Step function and Redshift, Glue.
- Understanding of Code versioning, Git repository, JFrog Artifactory.
- Should have good knowledge on building and deploying python applications
- Experience of Big Data Technologies e.g. Hadoop, Hive, etc
- Experience of MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) databases e.g. Teradata, Netezza
- Challenges involved in Big Data, large table sizes (e.g. depth/width), even distribution of data
- Experience of programming- SQL, Python, Pyspark, Data Pipelining skills Data blending, etc
- Data Science tooling, R, SAS etc
- Experience working with ETL Integration Tools , SSIS, Informatica, etc
- Visualisation experience, Data Management experience e.g. Data Quality, Security, etc
- Experience of working in a cloud environment (less relevant)
- Development/Delivery methodologies, Agile, SDLC
My Client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Direct communication.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.