One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in The UK. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT sector with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using no-SQL, APIs and ‘big data’ cloud technologies.
- Build analytics tools and datasets that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including regional IT and BI teams, other Digital Product platforms and Data & AI teams to build effective integrations and support data-related technical issues.
- Keep our data separated and secure across regional, business line and client boundaries where required.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- 5+ years’ experience as Data Engineer or general developer role with similar experience
- Proven experience in developing data pipelines and ad-hoc data extraction
- Excellent command of SQL and PySpark
- Strong experience developing on cloud architecture, Azure preferred
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB. Preferrable SQL server) and REST APIs and UI/UX design: (Optional)
- Demonstrable experience working in a multi-stage deployment, automated testing, CI/CD, and infrastructure as code environments
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!