Data Engineer – Informatica BDM with AWS
One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for Data Engineer – Informatica BDM with AWS to join their team in London and Edinburgh, United Kingdom on a hybrid working mode permanently . This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technol-ogies and an international environment.
- Should have Strong expertise of Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10.2.X and
- Should have experience in AWS
- various Push down mode using Spark, Blaze and Hive execution engine.
- Should have Strong expertise of Dynamic mapping Use case, Development, Deployment mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10.2.X.
- Should have experience on transforming and loading various Complex data sources types such as Unstructured data sources ,No SQL Data Sources.
- Should have Strong expertise of Hive Database including Hive DDL, Partition and Hive Que-ry Language.
- Should have Good Understanding of Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, Spark, Hive).
- Work experience in streamsets(ETL)/Kafka/Python/Pyspark is advantageous.
- Should have Strong expertise of SQL
- Should have Good knowledge on working with Oracle/Teradata/SQL Databases.
- Should have Good knowledge of Data Lake and Dimensional data Modelling implementa-tion.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and write Functional Specification Docu-ment, Design Document and Mapping Specifications.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately