One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Data Engineer (Informatica BDM) to join their team in the UK. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Should have Strong expertise of Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10.2.X and
- Various Push down mode using Spark, Blaze and Hive execution engine.
- Should have Strong expertise of Dynamic mapping Use case, Development, Deployment mechanism using Informatica Big Data Management 10.2.X.
- Should have experience on transforming and loading various Complex data sources types such as Unstructured data sources ,No SQL Data Sources.
- Should have Strong expertise of Hive Database including Hive DDL, Partition and Hive Query Language.
- Should have Good Understanding of Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, Spark, Hive).
- Work experience in streamsets(ETL)/Kafka/Python/Pyspark is advantageous.
- Should have Strong expertise of SQL
- Should have Good knowledge on working with Oracle/Teradata/SQL Databases.
- Should have Good knowledge of Data Lake and Dimensional data Modelling implementation.
- Should be able to understand the requirements and write Functional Specification Document, Design Document and Mapping Specifications
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately, along with a short motivation about what you would bring to the team and why you believe you are the right fit for this position and would like to join us.