I am currently looking for a Data Scientist to join my client’s team in London, United Kingdom on a Permanent basis.
About the Role
- You will be responsible for guiding and inspiring the organization about the business potential and strategy of artificial intelligence (AI)/data science.
- Identify data-driven/ML business opportunities.
- Collaborate with Machine Learning Engineers, ML operations (MLOps), data engineers, and IT to evaluate and implement ML deployment options.
- Collaborate across the business to understand IT and business constraints
- Understand new data sources and process pipelines, and catalog/document them.
- Establish best practices around ML production infrastructure.
- Upskill yourself (through conferences, publications, courses, local academia and meetups).
Skills & Experience
- You should be adept in agile methodologies and well-versed in applying DevOps/MLOps methods to the construction of ML and data science pipelines.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist.
- Significant project experience in applying ML and data science to business functions.
- Candidates need to demonstrate that they were instrumental in launching significant data science projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large data science projects and diverse teams.
- Previous experience with analyzing and quantifying data from public and private repositories
- Expert in descriptive statistics and visualization tools.
- Expert in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and deep learning models for NLP.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques such as generalized linear model (GLM)/regression, random forest, boosting, trees, text mining, hierarchical clustering, deep learning, convolutional neural network (CNN), recurrent neural network (RNN), T-distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (t-SNE), graph analysis.
- Expert coding knowledge in Python, R, Scala, Java, Notebook; command line usage (Bash).
- Substantial knowledge in PowerBI.
- Proven working experience with big data tools (Spark, Databricks), Kafka and experience with Azure technology stack (Blob Storage, Data lake, VMs).
- Experience of working across multiple deployment environments including Azure cloud and on-premises, multiple operating systems and through containerization techniques such as Kubernetes and AKS.
- Experience with popular database programming languages including SQL for relational databases and upcoming nonrelational databases such as NoSQL/Hadoop-oriented databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂