One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Data Security to join their team in Czech Republic.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Project Planning, Capacity Planning, Operation Planning, Day to Day Ops management, Implementation, Installation, Policy Creation, Report building for DLP, CASB, Masking & AIP tools and Technologies,
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on DLP, CASB, Masking, AIP and Enterprise Rights Management technologies.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of DLP platform and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- As it relates to DLP & CASB provide project, operational and incident status updates to senior leadership
- Provide SME assistance to HCL technology teams and member firms in resolving related issues; escalate to Symantec & Microsoft as appropriate.
- Liaise with Vendor to understand roadmap and align service offering accordingly
- Recommend changes in processes and/or policies that relate to the DLP, CASB and Masking platform to optimize and improve the currently deployed DLP, CASB and Masking policies.
What you need:
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
- Experience with Symantec DLP, Informatica data masking, IBM Guardium, MS Azure Information Protection, AD-RMS and Azure products and technologies, including solution architecture, deployment, management and support in a large global enterprise.
- Advanced proficiency and expertise across multiple technical areas and business segments including, but not limited to: cloud, identity and access management, enterprise rights management, data/information management, network, mobile, with a strong focus on client-server technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Education & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around systems/network architecture.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!