My client is looking for Database Administrator, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Database Administrator
Location: Full Remote
Duration: 6+ months contract
If you are comfortable with the role, please share me below details
- Expected Rate:
- Updated CV:
- Present Location:
- Visa Status:
- Nationality as per passport:
- Availability for interview:
- Availability to start.
- As part of the Cloud Team the Database Administrator primary focus is the delivery of cloud related database services and products to internal customers.
- They are responsible for providing end-to-end database support for cloud services through monitoring, incident response, and incident resolution for the Public and Private Cloud Platform environment. They also support incidents affecting hosted database workloads by providing these services to the owning teams who are customers of the database Platforms, in a timely manner.
- They monitor the databases to ensure availability, reliability, security and performance, responding to incidents and escalating them to the appropriate teams as required to ensure SLA’s are met.
- They follow incident, change, release, and problem management processes. Participating and driving root cause analysis on incidents to ensure issues around and acted up on in a timely manner, using those processes to continually be seeking to improve the stability of the environment for all customers.
please send me your CV at ASAP for immediate consideration or refer someone if this is not for you