One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a DesksideSupportTechnician to join their team in, France(Paris).
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- Provide comprehensive technical support services to the Client’s internal customers and service providers.
- Assess reported issues and work directly with Client’s service providers for escalation and timely issue resolution.
- Follow established Asset Management processes
- Perform IMAC-related tasks as assigned.
- Effectively consult with the Deskside Manager on any cases where high-level technical support is needed.
- Replicate and resolve customer incidents in the software & hardware environment.
- Escalate issues to the Deskside Manager where Client Home Office personnel are required for resolution.
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions to be inclusive of accuracy, thoroughness and timeliness.
- Contribute current technical information and best practices concerning proprietary applications using the various knowledge distribution channels.
- Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management.
- Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
- Substantial experience in Notebooks and Printers management
- Supporting Windows core technologies
- Collaboration experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, VPN client software (Cisco Anyconnect, Symantec VIP Access for Mobile Devices), Remote Desktop tools (Bomgar)
- Proficiency with LAN/WAN troubleshooting
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and determine appropriate course of action based on result
- A+ Certification (Must be attained within three months of employment)
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!