Desktop imaging Engineer
One of my market leading clients is looking for a Desktop imaging Engineer to join their team in Manchester United Kingdom on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operate team.
- Windows 10 Image requirements gathering from Customer considering business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements.
- Prepare Design, Build and rollout Windows 10 SOE on par with industry standards.
- Build SOE lab required for Imaging.
- Review and recommend desktop GPO’s changes
- Review existing Logon scripts and update to optimize logon time or to improve performance.
- Creation of image design documentations, test cases, custom scripts required to build the SOE.
- Coordinate with Client SME for Image testing and sign off.
- Responsible for deploying the signed off image to production deployment servers.
- Hands on experience on MDT and SCCM and industry standard SOE and Imaging tools.
- Expertise on Windows 10 migration, user data migration and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge in Windows 7, Windows 8, windows 10 Operating System.
- Strong knowledge in Windows 10 SOE and various methods of building and managing the SOE.
- Strong knowledge in tools such as MDT, SCCM, imageX, DISM.
- Strong knowledge in image build and test, troubleshooting skills, image modifications (driver / file injection.
- Strong knowledge in task sequence creation and customization.
- Strong knowledge in deployment tools such as SCCM, MDT, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Windows Servers.
- Good understanding of networking concepts.
- Good knowledge in VB scripting or PowerShell scripting.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.