One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Desktop Security to join their team in Dublin, Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Engineering, Analysis and development of Windows/Linux security agents / solutions
- Manage the existing McAfee ePO infrastructure, Trend Micro Deep Security Infrastructure
- Perform periodical upgrades on the above said infrastructure.
- Provide third level support for desktop and server security infrastructure
- Take leadership role in providing endpoint protection and assist with other user support as required
- Performs functional analysis, make recommendations for security improvements to existing processes and technologies, and provides immediate and efficient response to computer incidents ranging from – threat analysis, intrusions, malware, unauthorized access, insider attacks, unapproved access and loss of proprietary information
What you need:
- 5+ Years of Experience on handling Security Products and upgrades
- Knowledge on security concepts like Threat Prevention, ATP, Exploit Prevention, Firewall, VPNs, SEIM, NAC, IPS, Advanced Malware Systems, Endpoint Security Agents, DLP, Operating Systems, Encryption Technologies, Threat Intelligence Feeds, and Network Segmentation etc..
- You are familiar with Microsoft Windows, MAC OSs and Linux/Unix system administration and security controls
- Strong understanding of IT and Cybersecurity technologies
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately