SME LEVEL 3 Engineer, Exchange & Skype - English speaking | Eindhoven, Netherlands | Minimum 1 years (extendable) | Excellent rate
I am currently recruiting for an SME LEVEL 3 Engineer, Exchange & Skype role in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
L3 engineer would have an overall experience of 8+ Years managing large enterprise customers in this technology space
Here are the requirements for the SME LEVEL 3 Engineer, Exchange & Skype role:
- Expert knowledge in Exchange 2013, 2019 & Lync 2013, Skype 2019
- Expertise in Deployment/Migration of Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2019
- Installation & Configuration of Exchange 2019 & Skype 2019
- Provide Level 3 support for email and messaging systems
- Exchange 2019 - Jetstress Testing
- Extensive hands-on experience in fixing Exchange & Skype Server issues
- Exchange/Skype migration experience, scheduling migration batches, and process management.
- Configure tools for monitoring and use them to proactively identify issues within email & messaging systems.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Extensive hands-on experience with troubleshooting Exchange & Skype environment-related issues and provide escalated support for the migration issues.
- Extensive hands-on experience with PowerShell scripting
- Innovation through research and POCs to suggest the best possible solution for a given problem
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Good understanding with ITIL process and change management
- Excellent troubleshooting, Analytical skills and interact with various internal and external teams (if required) as well.
- Excellent documentation skills
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for an SME LEVEL 3 Engineer, Exchange & Skype role, who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful multinational company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration now!