Location: Gent, Belgium
Duration: 6 -12 month + ext
- Desktop Technician will provide day to day localremote desktop support, accept and treat Incident tickets assigned to his/her support queue, troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve challenges with hardware, software and application issues in a ticketing system (Service Now)
- The candidate will provide local onsite support to the customer through deskside visits or by manning the IT Spot walk-up counter.
- Desktop Support Engineer is mainly engaged in break-fix activities, fault diagnosis and resolution of end-user hardware or software issues and questions that require hands-on treatment. Support includes receiving and shipping end user equipment, device reinstallations or swaps, equipment delivery. Procurement of IT material (end-user equipment).Deploy and install PC’s (IMAC).Inventory management.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience.
- Experience of support end-user devices in an enterprise desktop environment.
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, enterprise encryption solutions
- Basic experience of Networks and end-user infrastructure systems such as Active Directory, SCCM, Intune, VPN and Antivirus soft
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
- Local language (Dutch/Flemish) is mandatory, plus good command of English
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Duration: 6-12 Months