One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a DevOps Build Engineer to join their team in Netherlands (Veldhoven)
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Be an active member of the DevOps Build team that actively develops our integrated Software Build System environment.
- Analyze user stories, design the solution and implement them.
- Take responsibility for delivery high quality work.
- Continuously improve your knowledge, your skills and your team.
- Developing, implementing, and improving the CI/CD platform.
- Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools (GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.);
- Manage and monitor our build pipelines and systems.
- Participate in discussions regarding new technologies.
- Every once in a while, share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents and support.
What you need:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering or Computer Science or equivalent;
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles.
- You are a clean coder.
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You are experienced in working in a true Agile environment.
- You have experience with or keen interest in build tools, software pipelines, DevOps and test-driven development.
- Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics and technologies.
- Driven to improve yourself and keep on learning.
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!