As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis in Poland.
About the role
- My Client is looking for a DevOps engineer to join an international team of software developers.
- The successful candidate will get to conceive, build, and deploy applications using the latest cloud services in AWS.
- Accountability for DevOps tasks including application coding and infrastructure scripting.
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, PaaS implementations, and automated testing solutions Automation.
- Participate in continuous improvement of our infrastructure, CI/CD.
- Empower our engineers: Help develop and choose toolsets and processes that optimise the effectiveness of our developers, shorten time to production and improve quality.
- You will develop/introduce tools that facilitate the observability and monitoring of our infrastructure.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in public cloud AWS, Google or Azure (AWS Preferred) of which at the minimum 4 years of experience in the software industry.
- 3+ years of experience in contemporary platforms extended from cloud such as docker container and/or Kubernetes.
- 3+ years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and Configuration management (Ansible).
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment pipelines (Gitlhub, CI, Jenkins etc) to enable fast production deployment of new features and products. (experience in building mobile applications is a big plus).
- Experience with log collection tools and analysis, as well as infrastructure performance monitoring tools and optimisation practices.
- Experience in typical Linux based data center related tasks including bare-metal server configuration, DNS and DHCP.
- Nice to have Experience on other technologies: Docker, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Ansible, Hazelcast, Data Science algorithms.
- Nice to have Experience with Business intelligence tools like Power BI, Qliksense, Quicksigt.
My client offers
- 30 days’ vacation per year, various insurances like Term life, AD &D and Business Travel insurance.
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
- Total Wellbeing is my client focus. Alongside your professional excellence, you join the likeminded colleagues to create a larger impact within the company and society at large in your chosen area of passion, CSR Council, Diversity Council, Sparks.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂