DevOps Engineer (VMware)
An excellent opportunity to join an innovative and techncially advanced organisation as a
DevOps Engineer who understands virtualization technologies, specifically the VMware products and is an energetic DevOps Engineer with a passion for IT Infrastructure and positive can-do mind-set.
- Contract duration: 12-18 months
- Location: Amsterdam
- Start Date: 1st April 2020
You must be experienced and be able to do the following;
- Deliver standard, self-service infrastructure services to the Global IT consumers together with your team. You can move all typical user stories and tasks from "To-Do" to "Done."
- This primary focus is to facilitate this and to make sure that the Virtualized infrastructure based on VMware products keeps running in the best way possible.
- Your responsibilities are tasks such as life cycle management, patch management and maintaining operational stability.
- Experience scripting in PowerShell
- Experience in maintaining VMware products and experience in hardware tooling.
- Able to perform performance and capacity management on a virtual environment.
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology (e.g., backlog and spring planning, review and marketplace)
- Creating and improve documentation and work instructions on the delivered infrastructure solution
- Insight and implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution
Kindly get in touch if this is of interest. You can send in your latest CV for review or feel free to contact me directly for more information.