One of my market leading clients is urgently looking for a Devops Engineer to join their team in Poland. This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
- The Successful candidate Should be a team player and have knowledge sharing attitude.
- At least minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Automated build and deployments, using Jenkins, Ansible, TFS/Azure DevOps
- You have proven working experience in both Windows 10 and Linux.
- Expertise in CICD tools like source code management tools (SVN/GIT/TFS), monitoring tools (Logstash, Redis, Elastic search, Kibana) for Configuring dashboards, configuring reports, Build and deployment tools (Jenkins, TFS, Ansible etc.)
- Expertise in Azure DEVOPS pipeline management for .net, Java, frontend, and workflow engine technologies
- Good experience on containerization using Kubernetes
- DevOps tools (Like Maven, GitLab, Gerrit, Jenkins etc.)
- Trouble shooting Experience with Linux environment (RHEL)
- Strong experience in Ansible and scripting languages (Python, bash, Shell, Ansible), Configuring alerts and analysis of application logs & server logs.
- Should have experience in Monitoring Tools like Prometheus, Graphite, ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Good experience in Activities like patching, setting up application servers (e.g., Tomcat) and proxying, Static websites, routing) in Apache / Nginx
- Design and development experience with distributed systems and operating systems.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, SVN
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to detect and resolve data/analytics quality issues
- Have good Incident handling experience in production support project.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies;
- Should strong analytical skills and are stress resistant.
- ITIL processes and policies.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.