One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a DevOps Engineer (GitHub Enterprise)
to join their team in Netherlands (Veldhoven)
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
* You will be working in the SCM-CI/CD team as a GitHub Enterprise specialist, being closely aligned with the Software Development community.
* The teams are typically sized 6-10 with highly skilled and educated people.
* The team applies an agile DevOps way of working.
* Your job is to prepare and execute the technical work packages and monitor the quality of the results.
* Your primary focus will be hands-on guidance in the migration and operationalization of the platform.
* You will assist in designing and implementing tooling solutions in accordance with requirements and roadmap.
* Strong background in software development using C/C++ and Python
* DevSecOps, Scrum and/or SAFe tools and principles
* Strong knowledge on ecosystems (SCM and CI/CD) GitHub, GitHub Actions, Bitbucket, Jenkins
* Building embedded software using build systems. (Gradle, Maven and/or Bazel Build System)
* Linux (RHEL) and similar operating systems
* Infrastructure as code tools (Rundeck, Terraform or Ansible)
* Containerization knowledge & experience (Docker or Kubernetes)
* Cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Azure)
* Background in Software Engineering (BSc. MSc.)
My client offers:
* Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
* Further development and professional advancement
* Friendly and international working environment
* Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!
Job Reference: PR/066716
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: