Digital Workplace Consultant
One of my market leading clients is looking for Digital Workplace Consultant to join their team in Toulouse, France on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- Must have experience with Implementing, Preparing, and Configuring Remote Workplace Modernization and Management Technologies.
- Good with Virtual Desktop design, administration, maintenance and upgrades using VMware Horizon 7.x, VMware vSphere 6.x and VMware Identity Manager and Citrix Prod-ucts.
- Windows, MAC and Chrome OS Deployment and Management.
- UEM Based App Publishing.
- Integration with App Stores (Google Play, Apple App Store, Microsoft Store for Business).
- Hybrid Azure AD Joined/Azure AD Joined.
- Knowledge/experience with other Unified Endpoint Management Solutions (UEM, etc.).
- Must have experience in the creation of Technical Use Cases/Personas and how these are combined with the Technical, Functional and Business Requirements to drive the Technical Architectural settings/policies.
- Must have experience with creation of Technical/Project Documentation (Gap Analysis, Implementation Plan, Cost Estimation for Implementation Work, Cost Benefit Analy-sis/Cost Savings Analysis).
- Must have experience working in a cross functional team, with the ability to lead/drive the scope of work in ambiguous client facing situations and requests.
- Takes over all management and responsibilities for an existing VMWARE, infrastructure and continues to design, engineer and implement solutions to support operational or cus-tomer facing system.
- Implement solution based on given HLD and LLD design UEM Solutions.
- Planning and implementing required UEM upgrades of existing infrastructure to stay cur-rent and supported by VMWARE and Citrix.
- Customer focused, confident and articulate with lots of experience in stakeholder meet-ings and presentations
- Deep knowledge with Citrix VDI/VMWare Horizon / AirWatch / WorkspaceOne with experience in architecting / designing / implementing AirWatch at enterprise levels with multiple device.
- Experience of managing Windows Client environments and ability to take on complex problem solving tasks.
- Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural, diverse team, open to different ideas and opinions and develop networking.
- Ability to work on technical complex environment as well as on taking into account organizational and processes aspects.
- Deliver training to the infrastructure team on the support needed to maintain the newly deployed UEM infrastructure if any.
- Analyze current OSD methods and determine if UEM can be used to improve the current process.
- Outstanding knowledge and technical proficiency managing an Endpoint Management solution.
- VMWARE Horizon/Airwatch/Workspace One,
- Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop
- VDI, Windows 10, Mac and Chrome.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
- Further development and professional advancement.
- Friendly and international working environment.
- Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that of-fers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.