One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a DNS Developer to join their team in Sweden.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you need:
- 4-6 years of work experience DNS / DHCP
- Expert level enterprise DNS/DHCP and IPAM architecture and management capabilities.
- Provide designs and plans for network systems in support of DDI.
- Must have a strong understanding and ability to perform tasks related to obtaining and signing DNSSEC enabled domains.
- Should have experience with DNS concepts, zoning, delegation, and BIND.
- Analytical with good troubleshooting approach.
- Should have experience in solution design, and operations.
- Basic knowledge of Networking concepts, AD, LDAP, and good Knowledge in ITIL process
- Good communication with the ability to drive projects on its own
- Working knowledge on Bluecat DDI tool is an added advantage.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!