One of my market leading clients is looking for a DSS Support fluent in German to join their team in Leipzig, Germany on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work in the IT industry where you will become a member of the global Rollout & Operation Team.
- Asset Management/Stock Management /Procurement
- Asset provisioning and Tracking like Computer Assets/Mobile/Virtual Desktop/Workstations
- Oversee the Other EUC Activities as applicable (Application Packaging, OS Build, Software Distribution).
- Customer Relationship Management.
- SLA/OLA Management for all Asset Management Deliverables and its reporting.
- Regular reviews with Customer and internal teams/vendors as applicable.
- Work with other members of the global management team in Desktop Support and Service Desk to enhance the delivery globally.
- Extensive knowledge on ITSM Tool Set (ServiceNow).
- Provide leadership to the EUC Team including coaching as required.
- Reporting and MIS.
- Oversee Projects.
- OEM Vendor Relationship Management.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of EUC and Desk Side Support / FSO Management.
- Ability to work in a Matrix managed environment.
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive.
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to communicate at different levels within the organization, including Key Business.
- Stakeholders and Director Level Clients/pre-sale activities/solutions.
- Ability to understand best practices internally/externally on EUC related activities.
- Understanding of Financials, including cost control, project revenue/costs, Billing, vendor invoice processing.
- Understanding End User IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphones and industry wide OS and applications.
- Detailed understanding of IT Infrastructure in a Corporate Environment, Server/Network/Database.
- Capable of developing AM process different activities.
- Capable developing New joiner and Leaver process as per the Client needs.
- Demand and Forecast analysis and understanding key Business needs/suggestions.
- Asset Inventory/ITSM Tool/AMDB Implementation/Inventory report.
- Asset Procurement Process/ Budget Tracking/ Asset Delivery Tracking/Provision process/Asset Audit/Periodic Reporting.
- Tracking and Remediation of Missing Assets and its reconciliation.
- Blanco/Degaussing along with Disposal process.
- Working knowledge with Value Added Reseller (VAR).
- Accessories or Peripherals procurement and deployment process.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business.
- productivity applications that is Windows 7/10, MS Office, Outlook.
My client offers:
Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects.
Further development and professional advancement.
Friendly and international working environment.
Great salary and various benefits.
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous Great salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your CV immediately.