EcoSystems Integration Lead
One of my market leading client is urgently looking for an EcoSystems Integration Lead to join their team in Belgium.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment.
Location: Brussels, Belgium (1-2 days in the office weekly)
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: 650 Eur/day (negotiable)
- Responsible for standardizing processes, templates and tools that support industry best practices and applying continual service
- Will evaluate multiple products for compliance across Enterprise Service Management and suggest best solution, products, architectures meeting the guiding principles of Greenfield, Cloud based, mobile first and zero customization.
- Evangelize the usage of reusable frameworks and artefacts; create knowledge /certification artefacts and evaluation criteria guide.
- Guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
- Will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision-making skill.
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behaviour, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
- Lead Large transformation projects, end to end communication and alignment.
- Cross functional Service Processes operationalization.
- Ability to train and establish the various process management functions.
Slots are limited, interviews are starting in the coming days!
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered send me your CV ASAP. If you know someone that may be interested in this position or considered a good fit please send me their details as soon as you can, so I can get in contact with them.
Job Reference: EcoSystems Integrati
Job Duration: 6-12 Months