My client is looking for Enterprise Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Job Location: Heathrow, UK (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: £550/day inside IR35
- Understanding current architecture trends and providing recommendations to improve the IT estate.
- Gauging applications w.r.t compliance and business standards
- Assessing architecture in relation to organizational changes
- Disseminating best practices across technology resources in standard governance and IT frameworks
- Suggesting ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership
- Organizing training to improve employees’ knowledge and skills for future organizational growth
- Conducting research in talent management to improve the organization’s business operations
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management and change control
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration or refer someone if this is not for you