One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Firewall Network Engineer to join their team in Havant, Reading UK Permanently.
This is a great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and an international environment
- Firewall/Proxy/VPN/Endpoint Security Technical skill set
- Should have good understanding with extensive hands-on experience on various security technologies for e.g. Firewalls (Checkpoint/Cisco), VPN (Juniper SSL/Cisco/Checkpoint), IDS/IPS (Cisco/Checkpoint), end-point security solutions Symantec/McAfee (AV, HIPS, and Hard Disk Encryption), RSA SecurID, Security Event Management (SIEM) solution, Log Management Solution, proxy (Bluecoat/Websense/Mcafee).
- Should have good understanding on network technologies – routing, switching
- Should have good understanding about operating systems Windows/Unix
- Should have good understanding about databases standard architecture & functionalities
- Firewall:- Checkpoint, Cisco Firepower , FMC
- VPN:- IPSEC, SSL, Site to Site, Remote Access
- IDS/IPS:- Cisco
- AAA:- Cisco ACS, Aruba Clearpass
- Corporate Antivirus solution:- Symantec Endpoint Security (SEP
- HIPS:- Symantec SCSP
- Log management:- Splunk
My Client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you.
Please send me your resume immediately.
Job Skill: AAA:- Cisco ACS, Aruba Clearpass, Cisco Firepower, Email Gateway solution:- Cisco IronPort, Firewall:- Checkpoint, FMC, IDS/IPS:- Cisco, Remote Access, Site to Site, SSL, Two Factor Authentication:- RSA SecureID, VPN:- IPSEC