As a preferred supplier to one of the biggest clients, I am seeking a Frontend Developer in Poland on a permanent basis.
About the Role
- As a Front End Developer you will be to transcribing the technical, functional & user requirements from the UI/UX designers / Solution Designers / Business Architects into technical specifications and its development, certification and eventual productive release.
- You will be creating the interface of this new tool called IRMA in Angular.
- Perform regular site maintenance and optimization of web pages for maximum speed, scalability, and the best user experience.
- You will be Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of Web Designers, Back-end Designers, Project Managers, System Analysts to complete projects.
- You will be Troubleshooting website and coding issues where needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience on Front applications with responsibility over programming, deployment, and maintenance, ideally on Agile.
- In-depth understanding of Angular.
- Hands-on experience with web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3.
- A clear understanding of UX design.
- Innovative thinking and attitude to challenge status quo.
- Experience demonstrating effective communications, including presenting to senior IT and business leaders and technical audiences with the effect of influencing decisions.
My client offers
- Broad range of activities, tasks, and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Great salary and various benefits.
If you want to be involved with tech innovation in a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous salary + benefits (including performance related bonuses) and professional growth, then please don’t delay in sending me your CV 🙂