One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a FSO – Deskside Engineer to join their team in the France.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Desktop, laptop and workstation support,
- Basic connectivity support (fixed and mobile telephony, VOIP)
- Basic printer support.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of software problems. Ability to install, configure, reconfigure or reinstall software, including remote installation
- Remastering of computers/hard drives to customer standards
- IMAC function, including installation and decommissioning
- Backup and restore settings and associated system administration activities
- Prioritization of support and service requests using the “Service Now” ticketing application
- Training and knowledge sharing between internal teams on hardware and software usage.
What you need:
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT support/maintenance technician
- Strong experience in user support
- ITIL knowledge (ideally certified)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong Microsoft operating system installation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong desktop and workstation installation and repair skills
- Experience in computer related services with knowledge of network, server and telecom basics
- Network, VOIP and also Smartphone and MDM skills.
- Experience in remote control of PCs and knowledge of video conferencing
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately