One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a FSO Desktop Technician to join their team in Italy.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Provide first/second level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Work with vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2010, Cisco Jabber, another authorized desktop application.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Performs remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- In addition, the Band 2 Technician will mentor and assist Band 1 technicians in their work and provide support to Band 3 Engineers in resolving tickets.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or better.
- Minimum of 18 months years of IT experience.
- Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems.
- Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
- Willing to work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately