One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work with new technologies in an international environment.
What you will do:
- Support Records Management (RM) Lead Engineer (Client side) for the development of Records Management product family, such as Retention Profile Manager (RPM), Retention Schedule Management Tool (RSMT)
- Help translating business requirements/ business architecture to a system based Information Technology solution
- Works with RM Lead Engineer and Application Architect to ensure front to back solution alignment is achieved and interfaces contracts between different systems, domains are well defined and understood
- Working on full stack Java based development of new and existing applications within a microservices architecture
- Assisting in the adoption of Agile principles across the team and working with the wider team to manage key issues and stakeholders
What you need:
- Full Stack Developer
- Significant development experience on micro service architecture and patterns, understanding on the basic of distributed computing, Spring, Spring Boot, and similar libraries like Spring Cold, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring security and Docker etc.
- Working knowledge of building Microservices. With REST APIs.
- Hands on experience on Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Significant development experience in Java (1.8 or above), Angular JS, Bootstrap, Rest Application Program Interfaces., use of persistence storage like SQL etc, JMS and similar message queues, hazel cast etc.
- Significant development experience in Kubernetes, OpenShift, helm charts and container deployment technologies.
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your CV immediately